Double Sided Connector for TinyShield Proto Board

ndelson

• View Profile
Could you make a Proto Board with a double sided connector?

I have already done 2 projects where I would have liked a double sided connector on a Proto Board specifically so I can attach and LED Shield as the top shield. the LED Shields are so neat, but once you connect a Proto Board you have to hide your LEDs inside the pack where they are much less visible.

Thanks

Nate

tomcUT

• View Profile
I think I read that these are already in the works. I'm looking forward to them.

tinybuilder

• View Profile
That would be a fantastic addition. This would allow multiple prototype boards to be used. Put in my vote too!

dc

• View Profile

braza

• View Profile
Bumping it up. I`m stuck with my project because existing boards have conflicts, so I have to do some manual wiring with protoboard, but can`t have the led or digit display on top of the sandwich! That's really inconsistent design...
Please fix that.

TinyCircuits

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • TinyCircuits Homepage
You should check out the Proto Terminal Block TinyShield which has a double sided connector, and can be used without the terminal blocks to basically do exactly this, and it's very easy to get access to the signals.

https://tiny-circuits.com/tiny-shield-proto-terminal-blocks.html

Ken

braza

• View Profile
You should check out the Proto Terminal Block TinyShield which has a double sided connector, and can be used without the terminal blocks to basically do exactly this, and it's very easy to get access to the signals.

https://tiny-circuits.com/tiny-shield-proto-terminal-blocks.html

Ken
Hi,
It might be a workatound for now.. The downside is its size obviously. But thanks!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk