Recent Posts

General Discussion / Im glad I finally signed up
« Last post by BorisUyf28 on Today at 05:42:26 PM »
You could certainly see your skills within the paintings you write. The world hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to say how they believe. Always go after your heart.
General Discussion / Just wanted to say Hi.
« Last post by EsperanzaO on Today at 04:31:23 PM »
Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! By the way, how could we communicate?
General Discussion / Im glad I now signed up
« Last post by AlexisGfl on Today at 01:04:05 PM »
Hi colleagues, nice piece of writing and nice urging commented at this place, I am in fact enjoying by these.
General Discussion / Im happy I finally signed up
« Last post by StormyBaxt on Today at 12:53:21 PM »
You actually mentioned it effectively.
General Discussion / Im happy I finally registered
« Last post by CoyCazneau on Today at 12:46:53 PM »
Link exchange is nothing else however it is just placing the other person's weblog link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do same in support of you.
General Discussion / Can you identify this connector?
« Last post by zaklee on May 17, 2024, 12:46:25 PM »
I'm trying to identify a small, rectangular, 2-pin connector for 20 AWG wire on a 24 volt circuit. The connector is approx. 7.75mm long x 5.7mm wide x 4mm tall. With the key on the top it's 4.85mm tall.

I've attached a couple of photos. Hopefully someone knows what it is!

Thanks,
Zak

https://tinytv.us/TinyTV-Converter-App/bob the robber

Has the apps. LMK if you can't get them and I can try to upload them somewhere.
You can use this method, but is there any way without downloading?
Farewell, everyone, I'm somewhat inexperienced with this type of programming, and I'm struggling to upload a sketch onto the watch in order to proceed. Drivers, updates, and device recognition have been the least difficult things thus far, but the integrated development environment (IDE) is giving me a headache, gorilla tag so I'm not sure what to do next. Here is a screenshot showing the faults. What am I not seeing? Does any library have an error? Nothing has worked since I went to github to grab the new library files.geometry dash lite

Could you please lend me a hand? I'm very unprepared and I simply wanted to show myself that I could pull this off.
I also have the same issue. Did you find any solution?
Hello,
 :)

To preface, I tried to change the 'Preferences' in Finder, but it did not make a difference.

I am not able to see the removable disc when I check Disc Utility. I have a new USB-C cord I just purchased. I have the files downloaded and converted, I cannot drag them into the Tiny Tv 2 application.

I just needed some troubleshooting advice.

I am using macOS Monterey (Version 12.7.4).

Cheers!

Hi,

When you plug the TV into your computer does the screen on the TV say anything about being in "USB Mode?"
Hello,
 :)

To preface, I tried to change the 'Preferences' in Finder, but it did not make a difference.

I am not able to see the removable disc when I check Disc Utility. I have a new USB-C cord I just purchased. I have the files downloaded and converted, I cannot drag them into the Tiny Tv 2 application.

I just needed some troubleshooting advice.

I am using macOS Monterey (Version 12.7.4).

Cheers!
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk