Recent Posts

General Discussion / Just wanted to say Hi!
« Last post by LeopoldoLe on Today at 12:19:41 AM »
What's Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I've found It absolutely helpful and it has aided me out loads. I hope to contribute & help other customers like its aided me. Good job.
General Discussion / I am the new girl
« Last post by AshelyMacd on May 22, 2024, 06:55:41 PM »
If you desire to increase your know-how simply keep visiting this web site and be updated with the most up-to-date news update posted here.
General Discussion / Just wanted to say Hi.
« Last post by JeannineRh on May 22, 2024, 06:39:20 PM »
Just to follow up on the update of this theme on your website and would really want to let you know how much I valued the time you took to generate this helpful post. Inside the post, you actually spoke of how to definitely handle this problem with all convenience. It would be my pleasure to get together some more concepts from your web page and come up to offer people what I discovered from you. Thanks for your usual wonderful effort.
General Discussion / Im glad I now registered
« Last post by KandiKreit on May 22, 2024, 04:14:03 PM »
Just what I was searching for, thanks for posting.
General Discussion / Im happy I now signed up
« Last post by JoanneRagl on May 22, 2024, 04:06:20 PM »
An intriguing discussion is worth comment. I do believe that you ought to write more on this issue, it may not be a taboo subject but usually people do not discuss these issues. To the next! Cheers!!
General Discussion / Im glad I now signed up
« Last post by StephanLie on May 22, 2024, 03:57:50 PM »
After going over a few of the blog posts on your web page, I honestly appreciate your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back in the near future. Take a look at my web site as well and tell me how you feel.
New Product Ideas / Re: Tiniest possible arduino
« Last post by CharlesGarcia on May 22, 2024, 03:16:20 PM »
Recently I've discovered this design for a 0.4" x 0.4" arduino compatible board:
https://hackaday.io/project/3117-a-even-smaller-nanite slice master

My proposal:
  • a similarily sized Tinyduino, possibly powered by a small battery cell
  • a neopixel addon board which can be soldered to the bottom side of the board (using spacers)

So cool
TinyTV & Tiny Video Player / Tiny TV stock videos corrupted
« Last post by Broken_Wings on May 22, 2024, 12:12:50 PM »
Hello. I bought the Tiny TV 2 recently, and after a few power cycles the display is reading 'Video file may be corrupted'. In the past, after a couple of power cycles the stock videos would come back. Now they will not. Unfortunately, I am out of my return window.

Is there a download of the stock videos available to upload to the Tiny TV? Is there a factory reset option that would restore everything?

Thanks in advance!
General Discussion / Can you identify this connector?
« Last post by zaklee on May 17, 2024, 12:46:25 PM »
I'm trying to identify a small, rectangular, 2-pin connector for 20 AWG wire on a 24 volt circuit. The connector is approx. 7.75mm long x 5.7mm wide x 4mm tall. With the key on the top it's 4.85mm tall.

I've attached a couple of photos. Hopefully someone knows what it is!

Thanks,
Zak

https://tinytv.us/TinyTV-Converter-App/bob the robber

Has the apps. LMK if you can't get them and I can try to upload them somewhere.
You can use this method, but is there any way without downloading?
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk