Recent Posts

General Discussion / Im glad I finally registered
« Last post by MargartWol on Today at 07:41:42 AM »
This design is steller! You most certainly know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Wonderful job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!
General Discussion / Just wanted to say Hi!
« Last post by LyleRagan on May 25, 2024, 06:22:49 PM »
I would like to consider the ability of thanking you for the professional direction I have continually enjoyed going to your site. We are looking forward to the commencement of my college research and the entire preparation would never have been complete without checking out this site. If I may be of any assistance to others, I would be glad to help by way of what I have learned from here.
General Discussion / Just wanted to say Hello!
« Last post by KattieC059 on May 25, 2024, 06:08:42 PM »
Thanks for finally writing about >Start new topic <Liked it!
General Discussion / I am the new one
« Last post by NickiMoble on May 25, 2024, 05:58:30 PM »
Thanks designed for sharing such a fastidious idea, piece of writing is pleasant, thats why i have read it fully
General Discussion / Just wanted to say Hello.
« Last post by KamG57161 on May 25, 2024, 05:55:40 PM »
I think the admin of this web site is actually working hard for his web page, as here every data is quality based data.
General Discussion / I am the new guy
« Last post by TEDJoie35 on May 25, 2024, 05:20:29 PM »
I genuinely enjoy reading through on this site, it holds superb content.
General Discussion / Im glad I finally signed up
« Last post by WillyD3632 on May 25, 2024, 05:16:13 PM »
I rattling delighted to find this site on bing, just what I was looking for :D too saved to fav.
TinyTV & Tiny Video Player / Battery Charging
« Last post by ptmarks on May 24, 2024, 06:59:49 PM »
Hi,

Is there a way to determine when the battery is charged for the Tiny Video Player, and can I just keep it plugged in all the time, or will that create problems?

Thanks.
New Product Ideas / Re: Tiniest possible arduino
« Last post by CharlesGarcia on May 22, 2024, 03:16:20 PM »
Recently I've discovered this design for a 0.4" x 0.4" arduino compatible board:
https://hackaday.io/project/3117-a-even-smaller-nanite slice master

My proposal:
  • a similarily sized Tinyduino, possibly powered by a small battery cell
  • a neopixel addon board which can be soldered to the bottom side of the board (using spacers)

So cool
TinyTV & Tiny Video Player / Tiny TV stock videos corrupted
« Last post by Broken_Wings on May 22, 2024, 12:12:50 PM »
Hello. I bought the Tiny TV 2 recently, and after a few power cycles the display is reading 'Video file may be corrupted'. In the past, after a couple of power cycles the stock videos would come back. Now they will not. Unfortunately, I am out of my return window.

Is there a download of the stock videos available to upload to the Tiny TV? Is there a factory reset option that would restore everything?

Thanks in advance!
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk