Recent Posts

General Discussion / Re: TinyTV reading glitched files
« Last post by homelylength on Today at 10:37:48 PM »
Are you using a MacOS device?

We encountered an issue with invisible files a bit ago and I added some information to the FAQ, let me know if this helps: https://learn.tinycircuits.com/Kits/TinyTV-FAQ/#some-channels-are-empty-or-glitching drift hunters

If not, let me know what computer/OS you're using and any other details so I can try to reproduce the issue!

Cheers,
RĂ©na

Yes, macOS is the operating system that powers every Mac.
General Discussion / I am the new one
« Last post by JohnsonBal on Today at 09:21:00 PM »
Hi! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog. Is it tough to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about setting up my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Appreciate it
General Discussion / Just wanted to say Hello.
« Last post by LavonneHic on Today at 06:44:49 PM »
What's Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It absolutely useful and it has helped me out loads. I'm hoping to give a contribution & help different users like its helped me. Great job.
General Discussion / Im happy I finally signed up
« Last post by MarceloKir on Today at 05:03:24 PM »
Howdy are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and create my own. Do you require any coding knowledge to make your own blog? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
General Discussion / I am the new guy
« Last post by ArmandoDod on Today at 01:46:44 PM »
Some genuinely nice stuff on this internet site, I love it.
General Discussion / I am the new girl
« Last post by TammieD644 on Today at 01:36:18 PM »
What's Going down i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It absolutely helpful and it has helped me out loads. I'm hoping to give a contribution & assist other customers like its aided me. Great job.
TinyTV & Tiny Video Player / Battery Charging
« Last post by ptmarks on May 24, 2024, 06:59:49 PM »
Hi,

Is there a way to determine when the battery is charged for the Tiny Video Player, and can I just keep it plugged in all the time, or will that create problems?

Thanks.
New Product Ideas / Re: Tiniest possible arduino
« Last post by CharlesGarcia on May 22, 2024, 03:16:20 PM »
Recently I've discovered this design for a 0.4" x 0.4" arduino compatible board:
https://hackaday.io/project/3117-a-even-smaller-nanite slice master

My proposal:
  • a similarily sized Tinyduino, possibly powered by a small battery cell
  • a neopixel addon board which can be soldered to the bottom side of the board (using spacers)

So cool
TinyTV & Tiny Video Player / Tiny TV stock videos corrupted
« Last post by Broken_Wings on May 22, 2024, 12:12:50 PM »
Hello. I bought the Tiny TV 2 recently, and after a few power cycles the display is reading 'Video file may be corrupted'. In the past, after a couple of power cycles the stock videos would come back. Now they will not. Unfortunately, I am out of my return window.

Is there a download of the stock videos available to upload to the Tiny TV? Is there a factory reset option that would restore everything?

Thanks in advance!
General Discussion / Can you identify this connector?
« Last post by zaklee on May 17, 2024, 12:46:25 PM »
I'm trying to identify a small, rectangular, 2-pin connector for 20 AWG wire on a 24 volt circuit. The connector is approx. 7.75mm long x 5.7mm wide x 4mm tall. With the key on the top it's 4.85mm tall.

I've attached a couple of photos. Hopefully someone knows what it is!

Thanks,
Zak

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk