Recent Posts

General Discussion / I am the new girl
« Last post by Ethel11E8 on Today at 09:34:10 PM »
Hello there, I found your site by way of Google whilst looking for a related matter, your site came up, it seems to be great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
General Discussion / Im glad I finally registered
« Last post by NevaRichar on Today at 08:39:21 PM »
Hello! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to take a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Superb blog and amazing style and design.
General Discussion / I am the new one
« Last post by DewayneGol on Today at 08:19:50 PM »
Exactly what I was searching for, thank you for posting.
General Discussion / Im happy I now signed up
« Last post by StephaineA on Today at 08:15:16 PM »
Its like you learn my mind! You seem to know so much approximately this, such as you wrote the guide in it or something. I feel that you simply can do with some percent to pressure the message house a little bit, however instead of that, this is excellent blog. A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.
General Discussion / Just wanted to say Hello.
« Last post by EarthaSwif on Today at 07:46:50 PM »
Lovely just what I was searching for. Thanks to the author for taking his clock time on this one.
General Discussion / Just want to say Hi.
« Last post by TylerGrego on Today at 05:56:47 PM »
You completed certain nice points there. I did a search on the theme and found most persons will have the same opinion with your blog.
New Product Ideas / Re: Tiniest possible arduino
« Last post by CharlesGarcia on May 22, 2024, 03:16:20 PM »
Recently I've discovered this design for a 0.4" x 0.4" arduino compatible board:
https://hackaday.io/project/3117-a-even-smaller-nanite slice master

My proposal:
  • a similarily sized Tinyduino, possibly powered by a small battery cell
  • a neopixel addon board which can be soldered to the bottom side of the board (using spacers)

So cool
TinyTV & Tiny Video Player / Tiny TV stock videos corrupted
« Last post by Broken_Wings on May 22, 2024, 12:12:50 PM »
Hello. I bought the Tiny TV 2 recently, and after a few power cycles the display is reading 'Video file may be corrupted'. In the past, after a couple of power cycles the stock videos would come back. Now they will not. Unfortunately, I am out of my return window.

Is there a download of the stock videos available to upload to the Tiny TV? Is there a factory reset option that would restore everything?

Thanks in advance!
General Discussion / Can you identify this connector?
« Last post by zaklee on May 17, 2024, 12:46:25 PM »
I'm trying to identify a small, rectangular, 2-pin connector for 20 AWG wire on a 24 volt circuit. The connector is approx. 7.75mm long x 5.7mm wide x 4mm tall. With the key on the top it's 4.85mm tall.

I've attached a couple of photos. Hopefully someone knows what it is!

Thanks,
Zak

https://tinytv.us/TinyTV-Converter-App/bob the robber

Has the apps. LMK if you can't get them and I can try to upload them somewhere.
You can use this method, but is there any way without downloading?
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk