Recent Posts

General Discussion / Just want to say Hello.
« Last post by Booker36F on Today at 01:34:50 AM »
Hello, after reading this amazing post i am also glad to share my knowledge here with colleagues.
General Discussion / Just want to say Hi!
« Last post by BobRuk758 on Today at 01:27:59 AM »
Rattling clear web site, thanks for this post.
General Discussion / I am the new girl
« Last post by BertieStoo on May 19, 2024, 09:07:17 PM »
It's enormous that you are getting thoughts from this paragraph as well as from our dialogue made here.
General Discussion / Can you identify this connector?
« Last post by zaklee on May 17, 2024, 12:46:25 PM »
I'm trying to identify a small, rectangular, 2-pin connector for 20 AWG wire on a 24 volt circuit. The connector is approx. 7.75mm long x 5.7mm wide x 4mm tall. With the key on the top it's 4.85mm tall.

I've attached a couple of photos. Hopefully someone knows what it is!

Thanks,
Zak

https://tinytv.us/TinyTV-Converter-App/bob the robber

Has the apps. LMK if you can't get them and I can try to upload them somewhere.
You can use this method, but is there any way without downloading?
Farewell, everyone, I'm somewhat inexperienced with this type of programming, and I'm struggling to upload a sketch onto the watch in order to proceed. Drivers, updates, and device recognition have been the least difficult things thus far, but the integrated development environment (IDE) is giving me a headache, gorilla tag so I'm not sure what to do next. Here is a screenshot showing the faults. What am I not seeing? Does any library have an error? Nothing has worked since I went to github to grab the new library files.geometry dash lite

Could you please lend me a hand? I'm very unprepared and I simply wanted to show myself that I could pull this off.
I also have the same issue. Did you find any solution?
Hello,
 :)

To preface, I tried to change the 'Preferences' in Finder, but it did not make a difference.

I am not able to see the removable disc when I check Disc Utility. I have a new USB-C cord I just purchased. I have the files downloaded and converted, I cannot drag them into the Tiny Tv 2 application.

I just needed some troubleshooting advice.

I am using macOS Monterey (Version 12.7.4).

Cheers!

Hi,

When you plug the TV into your computer does the screen on the TV say anything about being in "USB Mode?"
Hello,
 :)

To preface, I tried to change the 'Preferences' in Finder, but it did not make a difference.

I am not able to see the removable disc when I check Disc Utility. I have a new USB-C cord I just purchased. I have the files downloaded and converted, I cannot drag them into the Tiny Tv 2 application.

I just needed some troubleshooting advice.

I am using macOS Monterey (Version 12.7.4).

Cheers!
I didn't initially find this page until after I posted. I hope this covers everything I was/am looking for. If you have further suggestions though please comment.
https://learn.tinycircuits.com/Processors/TinyScreen+_Setup_Tutorial/
Hello Tiny Circuts users/enthusiasts,

I'm new to this whole thing so if my question is inane, it probably is. Per subject line I'd like to reformat/reprogram a TinyScreen+ to work as a TinyTV.

Context: I had recently bought the DIY TinyTV Kit and in assembling it had cracked and damaged the TinyScreen+ that came with the kit. I ordered a new TinyScreen+ thinking it was only a matter of replacing the damaged component. Today I replaced the screen except now I cannot seem to get it to read from the SD card, it will only boot up the Flappy Birdz game. Again, I am new to this and I cannot seem to connect to the TinyScreen+ from my PC to investigate or try to replace the program with the TinyTV code.

Your wisdom and advice are much appreciated because I could not find adequate answers elsewhere in the forum or tutorials. Thank you.

Regards,
1DoctorNosFeraTu
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk