Recent Posts

General Discussion / Just wanted to say Hi!
« Last post by TedStillin on Today at 03:56:01 PM »
Outstanding quest there. What occurred after? Take care!
General Discussion / Im happy I finally signed up
« Last post by AdaCall24 on Today at 02:52:36 PM »
I real pleased to find this internet site on bing, just what I was looking for :D too saved to bookmarks.
General Discussion / I am the new girl
« Last post by TKFZulma51 on Today at 02:11:23 PM »
Hello friends, fastidious post and pleasant urging commented at this place, I am truly enjoying by these.
General Discussion / Just want to say Hi!
« Last post by CaraMarrio on Today at 01:48:44 PM »
I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is needed to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very internet smart so I'm not 100% certain. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
General Discussion / I am the new guy
« Last post by ScarlettLa on Today at 01:46:21 PM »
You made some nice points there. I looked on the internet for the subject and found most individuals will agree with your website.
Hello,

I have recently been trying to work out a way to sleep to conserve battery in-between GPS logs to the SD shield but find when I use the RTCZero sleep function that the device sleeps and never wakes. The wake is being fired as an alarm interrupt but I can’t seem to get it to wake. Has anyone encountered this issue before? If so… does anyone have a working example? For context I am using the TinyGPSPlus library to parse the GPS data and have my SD CS pin set to pin 10.

For the RTC wake I am trying to log in intervals of 15 seconds and sleep between cycles. The GPS is connected via SoftwareSerial as the TinCircuits example provided.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!
I think you should check if you have configured the RTCZero library correctly to trigger an interrupt and wake up the device. You should set the alarm time and enable the alarm interrupt
Hi there!

I'd like to use my TinyTV2 to show the album art from Youtube Music when playing in the background by steaming the fullscreen window, but whenever the TinyTV2 is showing a static image it will flicker back to whatever video would normally be playing locally. If the Youtube chrome window is playing a video or anything else dynamic the stream works OK, but if the image is static and not the currently-selected window (minimized or on another virtual desktop) then the flickering starts. As soon as I go back to the window or a video starts the issue goes away.

Wondering if there's anything I can do to keep the static album image streaming without the cut in from the local video.

Thanks!

-Preston
TinyTV & Tiny Video Player / Battery Charging
« Last post by ptmarks on May 24, 2024, 06:59:49 PM »
Hi,

Is there a way to determine when the battery is charged for the Tiny Video Player, and can I just keep it plugged in all the time, or will that create problems?

Thanks.
New Product Ideas / Re: Tiniest possible arduino
« Last post by CharlesGarcia on May 22, 2024, 03:16:20 PM »
Recently I've discovered this design for a 0.4" x 0.4" arduino compatible board:
https://hackaday.io/project/3117-a-even-smaller-nanite slice master

My proposal:
  • a similarily sized Tinyduino, possibly powered by a small battery cell
  • a neopixel addon board which can be soldered to the bottom side of the board (using spacers)

So cool
TinyTV & Tiny Video Player / Tiny TV stock videos corrupted
« Last post by Broken_Wings on May 22, 2024, 12:12:50 PM »
Hello. I bought the Tiny TV 2 recently, and after a few power cycles the display is reading 'Video file may be corrupted'. In the past, after a couple of power cycles the stock videos would come back. Now they will not. Unfortunately, I am out of my return window.

Is there a download of the stock videos available to upload to the Tiny TV? Is there a factory reset option that would restore everything?

Thanks in advance!
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk