Recent Posts

General Discussion / I am the new girl
« Last post by MichaleU84 on Today at 05:22:56 AM »
I am extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it's rare to see a great blog like this one nowadays.
General Discussion / Just want to say Hello!
« Last post by MichaleU84 on Today at 05:22:27 AM »
Perfectly indited subject matter, thanks for entropy.
General Discussion / Im happy I finally registered
« Last post by UnaChapin3 on Today at 05:20:19 AM »
Keep functioning ,great job!
General Discussion / I am the new guy
« Last post by MichaleU84 on Today at 04:57:26 AM »
Utterly indited subject matter, regards for entropy.
General Discussion / I am the new one
« Last post by FlorianTes on Today at 04:42:29 AM »
I usually do not comment, however I browsed a few of the comments on this page Start new topic. I actually do have some questions for you if you do not mind. Could it be only me or does it give the impression like a few of the comments appear like they are left by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are writing on additional places, I would like to follow you. Could you make a list of every one of your public sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?
General Discussion / Im glad I finally registered
« Last post by JerryDahms on Today at 04:29:31 AM »
What's up, I wish for to subscribe for this web site to take newest updates, therefore where can i do it please help out.
Hello,

I have recently been trying to work out a way to sleep to conserve battery in-between GPS logs to the SD shield but find when I use the RTCZero sleep function that the device sleeps and never wakes. The wake is being fired as an alarm interrupt but I can’t seem to get it to wake. Has anyone encountered this issue before? If so… does anyone have a working example? For context I am using the TinyGPSPlus library to parse the GPS data and have my SD CS pin set to pin 10.

For the RTC wake I am trying to log in intervals of 15 seconds and sleep between cycles. The GPS is connected via SoftwareSerial as the TinCircuits example provided.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!
I think you should check if you have configured the RTCZero library correctly to trigger an interrupt and wake up the device. You should set the alarm time and enable the alarm interrupt
Hi there!

I'd like to use my TinyTV2 to show the album art from Youtube Music when playing in the background by steaming the fullscreen window, but whenever the TinyTV2 is showing a static image it will flicker back to whatever video would normally be playing locally. If the Youtube chrome window is playing a video or anything else dynamic the stream works OK, but if the image is static and not the currently-selected window (minimized or on another virtual desktop) then the flickering starts. As soon as I go back to the window or a video starts the issue goes away.

Wondering if there's anything I can do to keep the static album image streaming without the cut in from the local video.

Thanks!

-Preston
TinyTV & Tiny Video Player / Battery Charging
« Last post by ptmarks on May 24, 2024, 06:59:49 PM »
Hi,

Is there a way to determine when the battery is charged for the Tiny Video Player, and can I just keep it plugged in all the time, or will that create problems?

Thanks.
New Product Ideas / Re: Tiniest possible arduino
« Last post by CharlesGarcia on May 22, 2024, 03:16:20 PM »
Recently I've discovered this design for a 0.4" x 0.4" arduino compatible board:
https://hackaday.io/project/3117-a-even-smaller-nanite slice master

My proposal:
  • a similarily sized Tinyduino, possibly powered by a small battery cell
  • a neopixel addon board which can be soldered to the bottom side of the board (using spacers)

So cool
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk