Recent Posts

General Discussion / I am the new guy
« Last post by AnthonyPra on Today at 07:18:08 PM »
Thank you for any other informative web site. The place else may just I am getting that kind of information written in such an ideal method? I have a mission that I am just now running on, and I've been at the glance out for such info.
General Discussion / Im glad I now registered
« Last post by AnthonyPra on Today at 07:16:16 PM »
Woh I like your articles, saved to my bookmarks!
General Discussion / Im happy I now signed up
« Last post by LorenzaCor on Today at 07:05:01 PM »
Thanks a lot for being the instructor on this issue. I enjoyed your own article greatly and most of all cherished the way in which you handled the issues I regarded as controversial. You're always extremely kind to readers really like me and help me in my lifestyle. Thank you.
General Discussion / I am the new girl
« Last post by LorenzaCor on Today at 07:04:26 PM »
Hello, Neat post. There's an issue together with your web site in web explorer, may test this? IE nonetheless is the market chief and a good element of folks will omit your fantastic writing because of this problem.
General Discussion / Just want to say Hello.
« Last post by AnthonyPra on Today at 07:03:52 PM »
I would like to use the chance of saying thanks to you for your professional advice I have enjoyed visiting your site. We are looking forward to the particular commencement of my university research and the overall groundwork would never have been complete without consulting your web site. If I could be of any assistance to others, I will be pleased to help by way of what I have learned from here.
General Discussion / Im happy I now registered
« Last post by LorenzaCor on Today at 07:02:58 PM »
I would like to consider the opportunity of thanking you for that professional guidance I have often enjoyed going to your site. I am looking forward to the commencement of my college research and the whole groundwork would never have been complete without dropping by your blog. If I may be of any assistance to others, I'd be pleased to help as a result of what I have gained from here.
General Discussion / Im happy I finally signed up
« Last post by LorenzaCor on Today at 07:01:31 PM »
I pay a visit each day a few websites and blogs to read content, but this weblog offers quality based writing.
General Discussion / Im glad I now signed up
« Last post by AnthonyPra on Today at 07:01:09 PM »
Glad to be one of many visitants on this awesome web site :D.
TinyTV & Tiny Video Player / Battery Charging
« Last post by ptmarks on Today at 06:59:49 PM »
Hi,

Is there a way to determine when the battery is charged for the Tiny Video Player, and can I just keep it plugged in all the time, or will that create problems?

Thanks.
General Discussion / Im happy I finally registered
« Last post by LorenzaCor on Today at 06:49:12 PM »
Many thanks for being my own teacher on this topic. I enjoyed your own article greatly and most of all favored the way you handled the issues I regarded as being controversial. You are always extremely kind to readers like me and assist me to in my life. Thank you.
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk