Thumby display may be broken

end3rguy

• View Profile
Info:
One day about 6 months ago my Thumby seemingly wouldn't turn on, as the display was black. I figured out it indeed was turning on because I was able to navigate to the dino game and I could hear the sound effects, leading me to believe it must've been the brightness, however as many attempts I made of following people's instructions on discord to navigate to settings and turn up brightness, nothing happened. I even did an update by plugging it into the website. I kinda forgot about it until today and had it clipped to a pin on my wall and suddenly remembered how fun the Thumbgeon game was. I still have 0 signs of display functionality.

Conclusion: my Thumby's display is either damaged or disconnected in some way.

Does anyone know how to fix this or should i just purchase a new one?

kennaanna

• View Profile
It seems like your Thumby's display issue might be a bit tricky. You've tried troubleshooting with Discord instructions and updates, but if the display is still not working, it could be damaged or disconnected. If you're up for it, you might explore fixing it, but considering it's been six months and the issue persists, getting a new one could be a quicker solution.
rice purity test help discover your naive

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk