Max Audio Codec Settings?

ryanswiftjoyner

• View Profile
Hey there! I see that the default converter puts the audio at pcm_u8 standard with a 10000hz sample rate. I'm trying to do something that requires a bit more articulation in the audio: playing sped up audio that the user needs to slow down after recording externally. What is the highest quality/bit rate/sample rate I can get into the video?

Cheers,

Ryan

Jason

• Administrator
  • TinyCircuits Employee
    • View Profile
Hey there! I see that the default converter puts the audio at pcm_u8 standard with a 10000hz sample rate. I'm trying to do something that requires a bit more articulation in the audio: playing sped up audio that the user needs to slow down after recording externally. What is the highest quality/bit rate/sample rate I can get into the video?

Cheers,

Ryan

The firmware doesn't support any other sample format or sample rate. It doesn't dynamically change to play audio, it is fixed.

If you're OK with programming, you could give our firmware a look and try to change it but there's probably a good reason why it is what it is: https://github.com/TinyCircuits/TinyCircuits-TinyTVs-Firmware

ryanswiftjoyner

• View Profile
Got it, thanks Jason! I'm not much of a programmer, so I'll work around the current capabilities.

Cheers,

Ryan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk