Video upload via USB

boombapsunk

• View Profile
I was curious to know if anyone had success uploading videos via the micro usb.  I am working on a project that requires the MicroSD to be hidden/imbedded inside of a 3D print, so I would have to have the videos pre uploaded before I move forward.

I do have a Micro usb that has data transfer capabilities and I am working on a Mac OS.

boombapsunk

• View Profile
Is this a stupid question?  I am genuinely in need of an answer as soon as possible so I can finish this project.......

Ben Rose

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sorry, I missed this! Based on the 'micro USB' part, if you have a Tiny TV DIY Kit or Video Player Kit with TinyScreen+, we haven't been able to get that working due to how little memory the microcontroller has.

I don't know your application but I assume you have some port for power/charging- Maybe a short micro USB extension or microSD card extension or both could allow you to access the microSD card?

Thanks,
Ben

boombapsunk

• View Profile
No worries,  thanks for the response!

I have a port for charging via USB (I have the tinyscreen+ kit).  basically the project is similar to the 3D printed tiny tv, but more on the side of artwork, so it is hard to compromise form for functionality.

Basically the micro SD card is going to be permanently embedded into the project and will not have the possibility of being removed.  So I wanted to know if there is a possibility to access files (adding/removing files) using the micro USB port.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk