No Audio after assembly

mattaragon

• View Profile
I just got my TV from AMAZON put it together and do not here anything

lennevia

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hello,

Not all of the default example videos have audio. I recommend changing the channel/video by pressing the upper left button to cycle through. You should hear a static sound effect when changing channels.

Cheers,
Réna

mattaragon

• View Profile
I have changed the channel changed all the settings used my ohms meter and speaker is good the audio doesn't come from the board I have volume all the way up and no voltage change I may have to request a Amazon replacement

lennevia

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Are you able to see the videos? Have you looked through all of the pre-loaded videos?  If you can hear the static sound effect when changing videos, the speaker is working and there is a different issue.

If you are testing with videos that you have converted, please make sure you are using the correct converter: https://learn.tinycircuits.com/Kits/TSV-Converter-Tutorial/

If you have deleted the pre-loaded videos, this is one that has audio that you can put back on the SD Card: https://github.com/TinyCircuits/TinyCircuits-TinyTV-ASK4002/raw/master/res/TinyTV-Demo-videos/rosa2.tsv

mattaragon

• View Profile
I was watching the original audio that came with it and I have not changed anything I think there's a problem with the audio board.

lennevia

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Have you changed the channel? Not all of the TV videos have audio.

mattaragon

• View Profile
Yes I believe there's six or more on there Godzilla one airplane one a pokémon one yeah none of them have audio

lennevia

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Can you message us here on the contact from with your shipping address? We'll get you a replacement speaker and Audio Board to see if that will solve the problem.

Cheers,
Réna

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk