TinyTV video player error on two separate TinyTVs

Werdna · 4 · 3596

Werdna

• View Profile
Hi,

When changing channels on both of my TinyTVs there is a playback error in between channels. Video attached. I can cycle through all 10 videos. My SD cards are formatted to FAT32 and my file name are short and do not contain any special characters. I only have 3gb on the card and have tried various memory cards.

Thanks for your help,
Andrew

lennevia

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hi there,

It's possible you have some hidden files on your SD Cards causing problems. This happens most often with Mac devices. Check out this forum thread and let  me know if it helps: http://forum.tinycircuits.com/index.php?topic=2337.msg5024#msg5024

Cheers,
Réna

Werdna

• View Profile
Hello Réna,

Thank you for reaching out so fast and for your help! I was able to delete the hidden files except for .Trashes. It appears when deleting files on Mac. I researched how to remove it with terminal but it isn't possible to delete. I used Disk utility to reformat the SD card but no luck. The Glitches have gotten worse as well.

lennevia

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Andrew,

Oh no! Sorry this sat for a while. Have you been able to get rid of the glitches? Do the .tsv videos still play just fine?

Let me know!

Thanks,
Réna

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk