Please add support for tinyscreen+ to PlatformIO, most works, just not screen.

DevL0rd

• View Profile
I am unsure how to properly add support for this. if there is any other information I can provide to help, let me know.
The libraries are all here in platform.io from tinycircuits but the board support does not exist, however it does for the original TinyDuino.

I am using this board as a way to learn some lowerlevel c programming. But the arduino ide is horrible and would love for this to work here.

I get the issue where the variable &SPI1 is not defined at line 604 of TinyScreen.cpp.
If I remove the line however code compiles and uploads, and it is running according to the serial monitor output, however the screen does not function. I even got the 9-axis sensor working :D

I am using this as my platfomio.ini

```````
[env:tinyscreen+]
platform = atmelsam
board = zeroUSB
framework = arduino
; change microcontroller
board_build.mcu = samd21g18a
lib_deps =
   tinycircuits/TinyScreen@^1.1.0
   tinycircuits/Wireling@^0.1.1
``
I would like to learn to do this myself aswell, once I learn I can add the rest of the boards as I have all of them in my collection.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 04:22:54 PM by DevL0rd »

Jason

• Administrator
  • TinyCircuits Employee
    • View Profile
Hi,

I was able to get the TinyScreen+ to work with PlatformIO by changing 'SPI1' to 'SPI' in the Tinyscreen.cpp source file @ line 487.

Also, I added 'SPI' to the platform.ini file under 'lib_deps'. See line 18 of the attached screenshot.

Let me know how this works for you!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 09:25:41 AM by Jason »

plugh

• View Profile
It looks like this is at least nearly a solved problem.  Could you post more specifics of what was done and what is and isn't working?  I would like to use tinyscreen+ and tinyzero with PlatformIO.

Thanks

Jason

• Administrator
  • TinyCircuits Employee
    • View Profile
It looks like this is at least nearly a solved problem.  Could you post more specifics of what was done and what is and isn't working?  I would like to use tinyscreen+ and tinyzero with PlatformIO.

Thanks

This was a year ago. Things may have changed since then.

Have you tried using a TinyScreen+ or TinyZero with PlatformIO? What errors are you getting?

monkeymart

• View Profile
Those kinds of games geometry dash do take it to the extreme. People should go through psychological assessments before playing those kinds of games. Those who are too psychologically unstable shouldn't play such a game. Life is too precious to claim just because you lost in some game.

emeliasanford

• View Profile
The Drift Boss game features a simple control system where you can control your car's direction by tapping and holding the screen.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk