Shipping Status

Grimstone

• Still downloading...
    • View Profile
How is the shipping of units for the Kickstarter progressing? See all the forum threads here, as a backer, I am super anxious to play too.

MagnusRunesson

• Eagerly awaiting TinyArcade!
    • View Profile
I wonder the same. People that I know backed after me have already gotten theirs and I still haven't heard anything.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who haven't gotten it yet.

Ben Rose

• Administrator
    • View Profile
We've just heard about a case or two similar to what Magnus has seen- We run batches of the different cabinet styles which could explain a small difference in shipping date, but definitely does not explain how some orders seem to have been put to the wrong spot in the queue. I've been told things have been sorted again and are in the correct order now.

As far as shipping in general, you may have noticed that there were a big group of shipments that went out initially, then a big delay- we stopped shipping based on feedback noting assembly issues with the acrylic cabinets, so we definitely delayed things by replacing these units and making sure the issues were corrected as much as possible. We are finally back to shipping in quantity, and this second group of orders should complete fulfillment of acrylic/wood cabinet orders, hopefully in the very near future.

MagnusRunesson

• Eagerly awaiting TinyArcade!
    • View Profile
Excellent, thanks for shedding some light on the issue Ben.

I'm really looking forward to that wood cabinet! :)

Grimstone

• Still downloading...
    • View Profile
Got notice that mine shipped this week. I cannot wait.

cmasterdelphi

• Arduino Beginner ;)
    • View Profile
Also my SD Card is not recognized.
- I updated the Menu (now all pre-installed games are gone)
- I downloaded "AllGames.zip" and copied it to the SD Card
- I insert the SDCard and switched on, but the TinyArcarde is stuck at "Finding SD card.." (and is not progressing, no matter how long I wait)

(my SD Card ist a SanDisk Ultra 16GB MicroSD HCI - at least that's what it said)

//edited: Worked, I formatted my SD Card again and copied all files as directories (not *.zip) into the root directory of the SD Card.

PS: I think many (first-time) users would appreciate some Tutorial or Easy-to-find-Section about Games (where to download, how to install) somewhere on the front page. Took me almost an hour and heavy searching on the website till I found the games to download! Something like a Starters Guide (next to the Construction Tutorial)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 10:43:04 AM by cmasterdelphi »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk