Tinyscreen+with Tinyshield GPS

born · 2 · 6058

born

• View Profile
I have a Tinysceen+ which I have configured together with a Tinyshield GPS and a TinyShield micro SD.
I am using the TinyShield GPS IDE 1.8.3 board setting Tinyscreen +
When I try to compile I get :"Error This version of software serial supports only 20,16,and 8mhz processors"
Now the GPS example uses the Tiny Arduino without the screen and obviously a different processor to the 48mhz
processor used on the TinyScreen+ board. I am a novice at this. PS I also have the 9-Axis IMU which I can get to work and output serial data to a text file. Can anyone help me get the GPS running?

knutilein

• View Profile
I have a Tinysceen+ which I have configured together with a Tinyshield GPS and a TinyShield micro SD.
I am using the TinyShield GPS IDE 1.8.3 board setting Tinyscreen +
When I try to compile I get :"Error This version of software serial supports only 20,16,and 8mhz processors"
Now the GPS example uses the Tiny Arduino without the screen and obviously a different processor to the 48mhz
processor used on the TinyScreen+ board. I am a novice at this. PS I also have the 9-Axis IMU which I can get to work and output serial data to a text file. Can anyone help me get the GPS running?

Hi
there might be a solution for your problem posted here:
http://forum.tinycircuits.com/index.php?topic=1592.msg2832#msg2832

please post if it works
good luck

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk