When do I get My package

lucasfarleigh

• View Profile
Hi I am going to Pre Order A Starter Kit package and I am wondering when it will come are they already out yet or do I have to pre order it? either way When will I get It?

Grimstone

• Still downloading...
    • View Profile
I have the same question.

I know I was part of the Kickstarter campaign for Tinyscreens and also did a preorder. The original gifting/preorder was shown for January. Received a message that they charged my credit card in December. Still have no finalization for a ship date. I am hoping someone here can provide an update on when these orders might be starting. Thank you!

TinyCircuits

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • TinyCircuits Homepage
Thanks for ordering the TinyScreen!  We'll be sending out a new Kickstarter update in the next few days - we are building up units and will begin shipping some later this week.  However we're still waiting on the bulk of the raw OLED modules which should be here in early to mid Feb.  We're shipping out in the order that the orders were received if we have all of the materials needed for the shipment, so if you preorder now, yours should ship in late Feb.

Thanks,

Ken

Grimstone

• Still downloading...
    • View Profile

Grimstone

• Still downloading...
    • View Profile
Any updates on shipping orders? Will people receive notification when their's is shipped out?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk