Uploading to TinyDuino

GeoAdams

• View Profile
I would like to ask for help...

After just receiving my tinydunio starter kit I was able to upload to the processor 4 times without any errors using the Arduino IDE and codebender.

Since then, I am no longer able to upload anything from the ide or codebender. When using the ide, I get the error "avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00", and codebender responds upload failed

This usually means that the ide is unable to communicate with the processor, but I have a hard time believing this on such a new board.

The ftdi driver installs correctly and the assigned com port appears in device manager, and can be selected in the ide or codebender.

Any help resolving this issue would be greatly appreicated!

Thanks!

dude

• View Profile
Assuming you didn't bend the connector and the cable is intact, I am sure you have power-cycled the unit by now.  Do likewise with the computer to assure the USB subsystem is fully re-initialized. 

stepjue

• View Profile
I am getting the same error message. We have tried power cycling both the computer and the TinyDuino, as well as reinstalling the driver.

Grimstone

• Still downloading...
    • View Profile
I had this problem once before. It was in my USB connection. I unplugged the USB shield, replugged it in and made sure it was seated correctly to the microprocessor board, and then I also swapped out my USB cable. Since then, I keep a designated USB cable at my work station and have not had the issue since.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk