Looking for intro docs / examples...

patniemeyer

• View Profile
I take it that the web site was redesigned recently because none of the documentation or examples are accessible.  If I search google I can find some stuff cached but it's hard to read due to lack of CSS, etc...

If you go to the web site and expand the section on documentation for TinyDuino or the LED shield it just shows sample text / a fake list... no links to actual docs.

I was able to get blink going and now I'm mainly looking for docs / examples for the LED shield.

thanks,
Pat

patniemeyer

• View Profile
So... been a couple of days and the web site is still basically "down" as far as useful content goes and no replies to my query for docs.

I did manage to dig through google caches and third party stuff enough to get my LED shield going.  But I'm curious as to what's up with the project / community...  I am hesitant to buy a bunch of these for my friends' kids if TinyDuino is not really an active project.

TinyCircuits

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • TinyCircuits Homepage
Hi Pat,

Sorry for the lack of documentation on the site, the new design ended up getting launched a bit early before the content was all up, we're getting it all up in the next day or two.  I've just posted a number of the tutorials to the Community site under Tutorials, but we should get the main site all done very soon. 

This is indeed an active project and we're coming out with a number of new products in the next two months, which is one of the reasons we got the new site up since our old site had some major issues on the backend for supporting many products. 

Thanks again for your patience - if you have any immediate questions, please send me an email at kburns@tiny-circuits.com.

Thanks,

Ken

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk