Video player freezes on fuzz

chadd · 4 · 3900

chadd

• View Profile
It will play the first video (the count down) but when I change the channel it freezes on the fuzz that is supposed to be between channels.  https://youtu.be/Bds4aKk6lEM
« Last Edit: June 07, 2021, 01:24:14 AM by chadd »

lennevia

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hello chadd,

It looks like the SD Card example video after the 1st countdown video may be corrupted in some way. Are you able to use the remote to change the channel the other way to see if every video is like this other than the countdown? (the lower-left button turns the TV off rather than changing the channel)

Are you able to open the SD Card and view if the video files are there? The problem may be solved by removing all of the videos not working on the SD Card, and then you can convert your own videos to test, or you can re-upload some of our examples videos that you can download from this link: https://github.com/TinyCircuits/TinyCircuits-TinyTV-ASK4002/raw/master/res/TinyTV-Demo-videos.zip

Let me know if that helps solve the problem!

Thanks,
Réna

chadd

• View Profile
Thank you.  I will try reuploading.  Question for you.  If I buy a blank SD card 1. Does it need to be fat32?  2. Do I need to copy the settings file onto it that I see on this SD card? 

Thanks.

lennevia

• Administrator
    • View Profile
chadd,

1. It does not initially need to be FAT32, but the SD Card does need to be reformatted to FAT32 to use it with the TinyTV. As a general rule, you would want to reformat it when you first get it since reformatting clears all files on the SD Card.

2. The settings file will be regenerated by the program so there is no need to, but if you have changed some settings and you like what you have, it would be simple to copy and move the settings file over to keep the settings on the TV consistent.

Best,
Réna

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk