Tiny Video Player audio volume control

Sci-Fi-Guy

• View Profile
Hello!  I’m brand new to TinyCircuits.  Just got my first kit.  I apologize in advance for the nub questions.  The default volume level on the Tiny Video Player is super low.  You can barely hear things unless you put your ear right to the speaker.  Is volume control on the Tiny Video Player something that can be added?  Or is there a default volume setting in the code that can be set to a higher level?  Thanks.

lennevia

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hello,

You should be able to get around 2-5x the sound by pressing and installing the speaker more firmly. To do this, take off the white sticker and adhere the speaker firmly against a flat surface. It may help to have the Video Player on with a video playing and testing the audio while pressing on the speaker.

Otherwise, there is some volume control and settings that you can play with. The settings menu tutorial is here: https://learn.tinycircuits.com/Kits/TinyTV-Tutorial/

You may also want to try converting videos with higher volume, as the volume level at the time of conversion is the volume level you end up with.

Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,
Réna

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk