TinyZero Smartwatch Screen stops working

Cryptoxic

• View Profile
Hi all, I recently ran into an issue where my tinyscreen stopped working all of a sudden. My TinyZero is fine as it could be detected by my computer and I could upload the blink sketch. But when I connect the tinyscreen and load the tinyscreen example, the screen stays black. My screen has not been touched for a week and previously, it worked just fine. Now when I come back to start tinkering with it, the screen does not work anymore. Can anyone help me?

lennevia

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hey there,

Since the screen is made of glass, it's not unbreakable and a small crack could prove to be fatal for the screen if there is any chance it was damaged.

lennevia

• Administrator
    • View Profile

dreckbot

• View Profile
I also had this problem. The watch screen worked for some time but stopped working completely. I went through the same steps to test the connection to my computer and the ability to load the correct sketches. The screen still blinks when I press the buttons but the screen will not display. It has been an amount of time since I originally bought the kit so, I'd be fine with buying another.

lennevia

• Administrator
    • View Profile

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk