Cabinet Art Template

jgeorge

• View Profile
Can you post a template for the cabinet art stickers? I know you sell several kinds but I'd like to make my own. I saved the sheet from the sticker set that came with my KS, but rather than reinvent the wheel (since your stickers are so perfectly sized) I was wondering if that's something you could provide at some point. Thanks!

(If you've posted this and I missed it somewhere I apologize!)

Joe

Ben Rose

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reinventing the wheel here would definitely be painful- we don't have this published yet and there may be a delay while we work on improving the cabinet, so here's the current DXF.

Thanks,
Ben

jgeorge

• View Profile
Thank you! I downloaded it and I'll take a look at it. Thanks for the quick reply (and apologies for my delay in responding as well. :-)

djb_rh

• View Profile
So the art template is useful, but is there any chance you can make the dxf for the cabinet itself available?  I'd like to make a couple minor changes and have my own laser cutter.  Pretty please?

--Donnie

Ben Rose

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sorry! Missed this. Attached the latest cut and graphics outline files. The first file is offset 0.1mm for laser cutting(assuming 0.2mm beam), the second is not. The graphics file can be imported to most vinyl cutter design software etc.

djb_rh

• View Profile
Thanks! I kinda already did most of it again, but I'm still learning AutoCAD and might start over anyway, so this will help.

--Donnie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk