Windows 7 not identifying tinyduno when plugged in

dana8080

• View Profile
Hiiii,
I have been following your guide on how to upload video to the Tiny duino, when I get to the part where I need to go into device manager and check the "unknown device" area, I cant because there isnt an unknown device plugged in as far as windows in concerned.
I have tried:
Updating all drivers from Windows
Updating all drivers from my computer manufacturer (lenovo)
restarting
different USB ports
plugging-re plugging the tinyduino shield 110x

I am now trying to reboot the sheild but your documentation says "hold down button closest to the usb port and turn the switch back on", but there are 2 buttons the same distance from the usb and it doent seem to matter what combination i press, nothing happens, I just get the standard video the thing came with.

When its plugged in and the slide is off, it blinks orange, when its on its solid green.

Please help, is there a reset pin or gnd pin on this thing?

It is connected:  screen -> Usb -> tinyduino

Thank you

Ben Rose

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sorry about the problem- it sounds like you might have a TinyScreen and TinyDuino but are looking at the TinyScreen+ instructions? Have you looked at the tutorial at https://tinycircuits.com/blogs/learn/124803655-tinyduino-setup-tutorial ? Have you tried another USB cable? The computer should recognize something is plugged in, even if it's just the USB TinyShield on its own.

BrynleeGalvan

• View Profile
If anyone has encountered the same problem, have you checked if there's a reset or GND pin on the board? That might help. Hang in there, and hopefully, someone with more experience in this area can provide you with a solution.

LanaDuarte

• View Profile
Hey there! I see you're having trouble with the Tinyduino and wondering if there's a reset or GND pin that might help. Sometimes, a reset or grounding the board can work wonders in resolving certain issues. Keep exploring and experimenting. By the way, if you're looking for additional solutions or advanced troubleshooting techniques, you might want to address some tech enthusiasts. They can be a goldmine of knowledge. May be you need windows keys ( https://www.reddit.com/r/cheapwindowskeys/comments/wjvsae/cheap_windows_keys/ ) to solve some computer problems. You can explore this issue in more detail to find the best solution.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2023, 01:46:45 AM by LanaDuarte »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk