Dual Motor Controller Problems

ETinyStuff

• View Profile
I'm having a hard time getting the dual motor controller shield to work. I'm using the MotorDriverBasic.ino  example in the TinyCircuits-TinyShield_Motor_Library-master.zip download. I put some serial port writes in the loop to confirm that the motor example loop is running. It looks like it is running. I also tried another older example code I found online.

I was able to swap out the motor shield for the servo shield and get the servo shield to work with the ServoDriverBasic.ino example, so I think at least part of things are working (the servos I plugged into this shield move back and forth as expected).

Any suggestions would be much appreciated. It feels like maybe there is some step I missed??

ETinyStuff

• View Profile
Well... progress. I created another example using the code from the Tiny Bluetooth Fan Boat example. It seems to work! So, I've got a starting point. I have not dug into the differences between the codes though.

lennevia

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hello! 

Does your second comment mean that the motors are successfully running? What kind of motors are you using?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk