Problems writing on Flash Memory TinyShield

PSch · 3 · 3952

PSch

• View Profile
Hi,
I have problems writing on the Flash Memory TinyShield using the example code TinyShield_FlashMem_Example.ino or any other example code I found (I tried to modify the GPS tracker example).
For testing I just run the ASM2001 Rev9, ASD2101 Rev6 and ASD2202 Rev3 (flash) shields.
I updated the SPIFlash library but still no success.

Can anyone help?

I get the following output:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Important Notice
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
               This version of the library - v3.1.0 will be the last version to ship under the name SPIFlash.
            Starting early May - when v3.2.0 is due - this library will be renamed 'SPIMemory' on the Arduino library manager.
                     Please refer to the Readme file for further details.
Chip Diagnostics initiated.

No Chip size defined by user. Automated identification initiated.

Using writeByte...
Error code: 0x07
Write failed!
Using readByte...
The byte on page 427 at position 19 is: 0

PSch

• View Profile
Does anyone have an example of a simple sketch that is definitely working for writing data on the flash shield so I can further investigate my problems?

PSch

• View Profile
 :D
Solved!

Just updated to the new SPIMemory library and all works brilliantly now!!
https://github.com/Marzogh/SPIMemory

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk