TinyScreen+ Screen Orientation (Portrait)

TheLastMoon

• Thank you for being there when we needed you most!
    • View Profile
    • I did YouTube once.
Hello all!

I want to change the screen orientation for the TinyScreen+
It is currently landscape, and I wish to change it to portrait. I could not find any rotate method in the cpp file. These are the display.begin(), display.setBrightness(), display.startData(), etc. functions.

I know that I'm going about this incorrectly. But I'm sure that a solution to this would benefit the entire community. It was very surprising to me that no one has brought this up yet. Anyway, I hope this gets enough attention to yield a solution.

Thank you for being there when we needed you most!

When you witness the wonderful nature of clouds...
One can understand how miraculous existence can be...
Bringing forth new life as it disappears...
Only to reappear as the same...but also unique;
In yet another moment in time.

Because eternity is in the heart of the Earth!

-TheLastMoon

Tremek

• View Profile
Hello all!

I want to change the screen orientation for the TinyScreen+
It is currently landscape, and I wish to change it to portrait. I could not find any rotate method in the cpp file. These are the display.begin(), display.setBrightness(), display.startData(), etc. functions.

I know that I'm going about this incorrectly. But I'm sure that a solution to this would benefit the entire community. It was very surprising to me that no one has brought this up yet. Anyway, I hope this gets enough attention to yield a solution.

Thank you for being there when we needed you most!

Hi, I also want to display .tsv files in a portrait mode. Can someone advise on how to do this? Thanks!

editortom

• View Profile
This may be obvious, but I solved a similar problem by rotating the image in the source file before I converted it to .tsv.

Hi, I also want to display .tsv files in a portrait mode. Can someone advise on how to do this? Thanks!
[/quote]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk