Add a speaker

crmfghtr

• View Profile
Im using the TINYSCREEN+ (PROCESSOR, OLED & USB IN ONE) setup, like others i want to use it play short videos.  Is there a port on the board to easily add a speaker?   If anyone has added a speaker would appreciate help with setup.  I'm not talking a big speaker(Im aware of the board available for that) I'm just referring to a small speaker like the one in the arcade.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 01:02:08 PM by crmfghtr »

Ben R

• View Profile
I've seen people add speakers with a proto board but you could also use the audio tinyshield

riberry4

• View Profile
I've seen people add speakers with a proto board but you could also use the audio tinyshield

Which extra need to do if I would like to add audio tinyshield?

Shorosi

• View Profile
I've seen people drink these awesome shakes for weight loss and add speakers with a proto board but you could also use the audio tinyshield

Hi Ben, which of those two options would you recommend? If there's clearly a better one.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2021, 09:49:34 AM by Shorosi »

Ben R

• View Profile
Well it depends if you are good at the wave library and can handle a few extra expenses I recommend the audio tinyshield
because you can just plug in headphones and it has a onboard volume control but if you are good at analog signals than use the proto board method because of how inexpensive it is

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk