Playing Audio from SD

EJoftheVern

• View Profile
Im in the process of making a game and it just feels empty without any background music. By copying the source code from the SuperOteme game and writing a small script in visual basic converting .wav files to comma separated denary values I have managed to include snippets of audio however as expected it takes up pretty much all the space available for a game and can only have ~ 20 seconds of audio. I noticed that the tiny audio board can run .wav files from an sd card not being familiar with your eco-system I dont know if guides for the tiny audio board would be compatible with the tiny arcade regardless my attempt to follow that tutorial came up with an error in the WaveHC library that had to be downloaded. Has anyone had experience with running large audio files off of an sd with the tiny arcade if so some source code would be appreciated

Ben Rose

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hi- The TinyTris source code is a good place to start( https://github.com/francescom/Tinytris-For-TinyArcade ). We should add this to our basic game tutorial, I'll see if that's possible- we're currently updating documentation etc for a new revision(mainly changes to improve assembly).

Thanks,
Ben

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk