IDE Uploader Issues

Grimstone

• Still downloading...
    • View Profile
I recently updated my board files including the one for the TinyScreen+in the Arduino IDE 1.6.8. Now I cannot get anything to properly upload to my TinyScreen+. I get a missing sam.h file message.

Arduino: 1.6.8 (Windows 10), Board: "TinyScreen+, Default"

In file included from sketch\Repulsor.ino.cpp:1:0:

C:\Users\Chris\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\TinyCircuits\hardware\samd\1.0.5\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:47:17: fatal error: sam.h: No such file or directory

#include "sam.h"

^

compilation terminated.

exit status 1
Error compiling for board TinyScreen+.

What am I missing or doing wrong?

Grimstone

• Still downloading...
    • View Profile
Well to answer my own question and for anyone else that may have had this issue (I have found a few other posts asking the same thing elsewhere). This is what happens when you update the library / boards to the latest version of SAMD without updating the IDE program itself first. The new IDE points to library paths differently.

MachAngle

• View Profile
I to am getting the same error when building a sketch for my TinyScreen+ SAMD board:

C:\Users\ranal\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\TinyCircuits\hardware\samd\1.0.7\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:47:17: fatal error: sam.h: No such file or directory

#include "sam.h"

Difference is that I was running the Ardunio IDE 1.8.5 on Windows 10 when it happened.  Can you tell me what files I have to place where to fix this issue?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk