Error during compile Question (Tinyscreen+)

Andy · 2 · 2858

Andy

• View Profile
Hopefully someone has seen this and knows the fix on it.

I am bolting a TinyScreen+ and the BLE board together. I am reusing what I did a few days ago. That used the watch HW set. I am trying to reduce thickness, thus the TinyScreen+.

The tinyScreen+ works fine on it's own.

The other board set works fine with what I put together based on the watch code example (lots of cannibalization).

I've added #define __SAM3X8E__ to the top of hal_aci_tl.cpp so the compile doesn't start trying to bring in the avr HW includes.

When I try to take my new code base and compile it for the tinyScreen+ & BLE board I get the following errors, if anyone has seen this and knows the fix and can pass it along, it would be very much appreciated.

==========================

Arduino: 1.6.12 (Windows 8.1), Board: "TinyScreen+, Default"

In file included from sketch\hal_aci_tl.h:46:0,

from sketch\aci_queue.cpp:26:

aci.h:265: error: 'uint16_t' does not name a type

uint16_t min_conn_interval;   /**< Minimum connection interval requested from peer */

^

aci.h:269: error: 'uint16_t' does not name a type

uint16_t max_conn_interval;   /**< Maximum connection interval requested from peer */

^

aci.h:273: error: 'uint16_t' does not name a type

uint16_t slave_latency;       /**< Connection interval latency requested from peer */

^

(**** bunch of stuff removed to get below the 20,000 char max limit for posts****)

aci_queue.cpp:188: error: 'struct aci_queue_t' has no member named 'head'

memcpy((uint8_t *)p_data, (uint8_t *)&(aci_q->aci_data[aci_q->head % ACI_QUEUE_SIZE]), sizeof(hal_aci_data_t));

^

aci_queue.cpp:188: error: 'memcpy' was not declared in this scope

memcpy((uint8_t *)p_data, (uint8_t *)&(aci_q->aci_data[aci_q->head % ACI_QUEUE_SIZE]), sizeof(hal_aci_data_t));

^

exit status 1
'uint16_t' does not name a type

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

Andy

• View Profile
Resolved....

For anyone else that hits this, you need to add includes to the files that pop with the type errors (obvious ones like uints) during compile.

Add this include to them:

#include <stdint.h>

Now.......It is not finding the define for NULL, anyone know where that one lives so I can do those includes?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk