Green Line when games try to load

azieser

• View Profile
I assembled my tiny arcade. I downloaded the games zip file, unzipped it and put it on the SD card I bought. the system sees the games and they appear on the menu. But when I go to load a game it runs a red line followed by a green line across the screen. Then it freezes.  The games that came preloaded on the system ran fine when I first tested it.

I tried to update the menu from the Arduino program. The program does not find the game port for the system. I have a Ardoboy and I used the same game cable that works with it but it will not load the files. I tried to reset the board but it just turns on when the button closest to the USB port is held down like normal. Any advice? 

azieser

• View Profile
****Update*****

I had downloaded the zip file TinyArcadeAllGames. I went to the site and found the link there for the download and it downloaded TinyArcadeDnew.zip. Once I replaced all the roms on the SD card with the new ones they worked fine.

Allan

ponch69ct

• View Profile
I just got the Tiny Arcade and after updating the menu software and loading new games on the SD card I saw that some of them were getting stuck on the green line. The only games that worked ok were Tiny Run, 3D demo and Drive demo. Everything else was getting stuck. I found this forum and read the last post and looked for the file TinyArcadeAllGames.zip. It was not really evident where it was, I had to do some searching. Nevertheless I donwloaded it, moved its content on the sd and nothing really changed. Green line and stuck.

Then I looked for the second file TinyArcadeDnew.zip mentioned there and that is the one doing the trick. So, if you copy on the sd card the content of TinyArcadeDnew.zip everything works. Now, it was not easy to find it at all. I had to search it on google and found a reference to a link from Amazon Japan...! Maybe I found it the hard way, but I could not find the link anywhere else. So, here's the link for anybody that might find the same problem and in need of getting the right files.

http://www.ouchsystems.com/tinyarcade/TinyArcadeDnew.zip

The above download gets you properly working games. I hope that all other links in the Tiny Circuits website will be properly updated to avoid a treasure hunt for future Tiny Arcade owners!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk