TinyScreen+ and Codebender?

dwardio

• View Profile
Has anyone successfully used Codebender with the TinyScreen+ (O Watch)?  I've signed up, installed plugins & drivers, etc., and Codebender successfully(?) identifies my board as a Tinyduino on the correct port, but reports that my device is unresponsive.  All is well via the Arduino IDE.  Is this worth pursuing, or is the TS+ just not supported? 

Ben Rose

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sorry about that- codebender does not plan to support the processor we use in TS+ in the short term.

If there is any documentation implying codebender support for TS+, could you post them? Otherwise, no problem.

Thanks,
Ben

dwardio

• View Profile
Thanks, Ben!  I received the same answer from Codebender yesterday.

While I haven't seen any explicit documentation suggesting that TS+ is compatible with Codebender, it seemed plausible given the use of Codebender on over a dozen "Using the ..." tutorials on the Tiny Circuits site.

You bring up an excellent point, btw — I haven't found any TS+ documentation of any sort on the TinyCircuits website/forum!  Here's the only functional reference to the TS+ I've found so far: http://bit.ly/TinyScreenPlus (from theowatch.com).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk