Update and Thanks!

CloudCityEvan

• Senior iOS Developer | twitter: @interactivlogic
    • View Profile
    • Cloud City Development
Hi All!

I just wanted to give a little update that I have successfully built out the prototype that I've been working on for the last few weeks (the first version was with a standard Arduino Uno, RedBearLab BLE Shield and a Hall Effect Sensor, and now I'm using TinyDuino (with LiPoly battery)/TinyShield nRF8001/Protoboard/Reed Switch).

There's still more to do, but the basic functionality is there and I'm able to get data back and forth from the TinyDuino/TinyShield BLE device to my iOS app that I'm using to test and it's working GREAT!

Thanks to Ben and all others who have been answering my newbie questions. The answers have all been very helpful and each one has helped move me a little bit forward each time. :)

Like I said, I still have some more to do (possibly real-time clock and datalogging stuff), but this is the first step!

Thanks Again!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 12:42:35 PM by CloudCityEvan »
Evan K. Stone | Senior iOS Developer | Cloud City Development | http://www.cloudcity.io

Ben Rose

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Great, glad you're up and running. Our question when we hear about an iOS BLE app working is whether or not the source will be available at some point ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk