Tiny Proto Shields

oldgoat1968

• View Profile
I am putting together a small project that needs to have a few connections from the Tiny Arduino board to the outside world so I guess it would be appropriate to use either the Tiny Proto Shield 1, the Tiny Proto Shield 2, or Tiny Proto Shield 3.  Since I only need to provide Vcc, ground, two digital input/outputs and one analog input, I decided on using Proto Shield 3.  This will leave the shields with more inputs/outputs for a future project or two.  My problem:  Even with a magnifying class, I cannot read the silk screen annotation on the board next two three of the pins.  When I go to the tiny-circuits web page, the same pins are a little out of focus.  Can anyone help me with the identification of the two middle pins on the second row (from the bottom) and the pin on the bottom row which is all the way to the right?  I'm guessing the two in the middle of the second row are IO 8 and IO 9.  The one on the bottom right could be IO 0 but I'd prefer not to have to guess.  I guess this is the price we have to pay to have such a tiny platform to work on!
Thanks in advance for anyone who can help with this.

Ben Rose

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The silkscreen can be really tough to read on some of the proto boards. Since our design file is available at https://github.com/TinyCircuits/TinyCircuits-TinyShield-Proto3-ASD2004 you can take a look at it in Eagle if you have time. I've attached an image of the Proto 3 board with the silkscreen and pads visible for convenience.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk